In this age of smartphones, people usually there are two options for the companies, brands or any other organization out there to reach the masses mainly Mobile apps and responsive website. With the advent and popularity of the smart mobile phones, people are increasing surfing on the internet through the platform of mobile. Hence, the big companies are targeting the people through both means of mobile phone apps and responsive websites. However, for the organizations which are usually low on budget, there is a strong need for them to use which one serve their purpose best. In case they have strong smartphone usage base and there services are such that they can be easily delivered through a basic website then they tend to go for the mobile apps but if there services are heavy and complicated then they tend to go with the responsive websites. However, a well-made and well-crafted app is much more suitable to deliver the complicated service as compared to a responsive website.
Below, we will look at the plus points of a Mobile App over a responsive website and leave it up to the users to decide which one suit them best:
- A mobile app has a mobile personal relationship with the users as compared with a responsive website since an app is downloaded in the mobile and the users are completely aware of them all the time.
- A mobile app has greater chances of being visited by the users regularly as compared to a responsive website. It is however required that the app is constantly updated.
- A mobile app provides a better user experience to the people as compared to a mobile app which can be out of the place sometimes.
- There is greater flexibility in offering high tech features to the users through a mobile app as compared with a responsive website which has limitations.
- A mobile app can be used offline while a responsive website cannot be used offline.
- Marketing services through mobile apps are much more persuasive as compared with a responsive website which is not much influencing.
- A mobile app can drive sales and revenue which cannot be matched by a responsive website.
Hence a mobile app has many advantages over the responsive websites and it is up to the users to decide which one suit them best. Digital tool is the USA based app development services provider which can be offering these services for a very long time.